About Representative Kimberly Alexander
Field Canvassers NEEDED for Campaign Season in House District 66
The Georgia House Democratic Caucus seeks skilled and energetic volunteer Field Canvassers from August to November. Our Field Canvass Programs provide extensive training and professional experience. You will learn strategic communication skills and gain knowledge about politics, campaigns, voter registration, grassroots lobbying and organizing.
As a Field Canvasser, you will be required to walk door-to-door to mobilize community members in priority counties and promote a Democratic candidate for the Georgia House of Representatives. Scripts and training will be provided. Work evening hours and some weekends.
- Campaign activities, including the organization of:
- Voter outreach
- Data entry into campaign databases
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience preferred, but will train
- Presentable appearance
- Able to withstand being for five hour shifts
- Access to reliable transportation to get to each address on walk list
Comments: Must be well groomed, neat and polite.
Start Date: Immediately
Georgia State Representative Kimberly Alexander
Coverdell Legislative Office Building Room Office 512 | Phone: 404 656-7859 | Fax: 404 651-8086
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 393 Hiram, Georgia 30141
© Georgia State Representative Kimberly Alexander | site by: articdesigns.com | ELOGIN